Sorry, I thought you were asleep.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

In case you're bored.



Here are few sites worthwhile clicking your way to - all safe for work:

Swarmsketch
On My Desk
Random Cool Images
This Guy Is Fucking Nuts
How All Music Is Relative
Packing Tape Rocks
That's Where Your Pencils Ended Up
In Case You Felt Like Doing It

This site is in Japanese. I assume most of you speak it as well as I do (you bought it for a second, ha ha ha); in case you're not a samurai, here's how it works - click on the dates to your left, you will see one or two or whatever tiny pix pop up. Click on any one of those to enlarge. Do not click anywhere else, or else angry midget ninjas will introduce you to elegant, yet possibly painful world of disembowelment art. I warn you, this guy has some serious issues and even more serious imagination. He's Japanese and last time I checked they don't fuck around, since we bombed their sense of humor right out of them. All of the work is done in CG. Once again, this is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.


This Guy Is Way More Fucking Nuts

I bet you this guy brushes his teeth with Puffer Fish at least twice a day.



2 comments:

  1. Alright, some of you mentioned that you cannot leave comments nor embed response videos. I'm doing this one as androgynous, no wait, I mean anonymous, I am not David Bowie, dammit. True, Blogspot does not allow object tag html, but just use your words, no need for a video to express how you REALLY feel about this. - Marius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drew a penis on the Swarmsketch.

    You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete